Entrepreneurship is not a luxurious job; it is not something that is glamorous rather it is a dedication that demands lots of sacrifices. Only those who are mad enough to loose themselves on this pain staking journey are able to see the light across the tunnel.
I had collected some of the best quotes from around the Internet to boost up the entrepreneurial within you.
I hope you will have good time reading them.
1) A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business
2) A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
3) People who are enthusiastic make more money than people who are not enthusiastic. So, the choice is always yours!
4) Be miserable or motivate yourself, whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
5) Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligent wins championships.
6) Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
7) Leaders aren’t born they are made through Hard work.
8) The art of communication is the language of Leadership.
9) You can make excused and earn sympathy or you can make money and earn admiration.
10) A lot of things are possible just as long as you don’t know they are impossible.
11) If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know and start charging for it.
12) Never Entertain an undesirable, nor think sympathetically about wrong in any shape or form to do so is to impress the subconscious with these limitations.
13) The degree of responsibility you take for your life and business determines how much change you can create in it.
14) There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between Mediocrity and accomplishment.
15) If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
16) Few bad days should not shape the perception of your entire life.
17) Our greatest weapon against stress in business is our ability to choose one thought over another.
18) If I am going to have a hope, I am going to learn to endure disappointment.
19) Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or walk around it.
20) An Entrepreneur isn’t someone who owns a business; it’s someone who makes things happen.
21) Quality is the best business plan.
22) If your actions inspire others to do more, learn more, dream more and become more, you are a leader.
23) Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art, it is a practice.
24) It is very easy to be different but difficult to be better.
25) If you are up against the big guy, ignore the big guy.
26) Don’t watch the clock; do what it does and keep going.
27) What separates winners from losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
28) You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
29) When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
30) Example is not the main thing in influencing others it is the only thing.
31) There is nothing wrong with changing the plan when the situation has changed.