1. Collection of Data
a. Personal Data that you provide us with your consent.
We collect personal data from you in many different ways on the Site. This data includes information that can be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry or apply for a job online). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
b. The data that our site collects automatically
When you visit our Site, our tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, Google analytics) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site.
Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
c. Data collected by Third parties.
2. How we use the data we collect
We collect and use the data to make sure we can understand it correctly to further enhance your user experience and serve in a more meaningful way:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, evaluate your job application, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our services;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us;
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products, events and services from Digizap, and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
Providers. We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
2. Law Enforcement and Safety.
3. Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please write to us.
4. Protection and Retention of Data
We use the best of technology and organizational measures to make sure that the data we collect from you is safe and secure with us. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is free from threat. Therefore, even though we work hard on privacy and protection of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site.
6. Contact Us